Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Story

Angie's Story...

I am a 26 year old woman. Through my youth I have always been very skinny and tall. Until I hit about 23 years old, which is now three years ago. I consider myself an emotional eater and like anyone else have been through some stressful times over the passed three years. So of course, the "pounds" kept piling on. I have tried joining gyms and eating right and it is great for about two weeks then I always get off track and feel I have to start over.

Jodi and I met over a year ago as we are soon to be sister-in-laws. We are both in the same boat and want to support each other and be accountable to each other to make this not a "quick fix" change but a life style change.


Jodi's story...

I am a 27 year old women. In in the past I considered myself to be skinny and fit until three years ago. That was before I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant and over my pregnancy I gained 100pds. I could not stop eating! It's been 2.5 years and I'm struggling to lose the last 50pds. I feel that I am an emotional eater and have a lack of determination.

I am excited to get started on this journey with my best lady friend! I feel that with each other's support and accountability we will finally get our bodies back!

Let the journey begin..............

No comments:

Post a Comment